Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Getting Up and Going....

Okay, got one card up on the site yet there's still SO much to share. I've got my first craft show this Saturday when 'The Paper Treehouse' will make it's debut to the community at large. I've scarcely had time to breathe trying to build up stock AND manage all the 'motherly, wifely and housekeeping duties'... The latter has really fallen by the wayside, my bathroom is beginning to resemble a gas station on a long trip to nowhere! Isn't that just the way though?... You spend extra time on a project and the whole house goes to crap!

I'll try to get some more cards on the site tonight... Plus a sample of a 'Dream Book' or two... And I can't wait to share my business card here. I'm SO pleased with the way they turned out!

Gotta run... Creativity is going to have to take a backseat for now as my daughter has a dentist appointment this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home