Thursday, April 27, 2006

Let there be pictures!!!

Last night my dh put in some time and photography skills to post the pics of Cards & Dream Books you now see before you. It took a bit of effort (dh doesn't DO HTML) but he also got my brand spankin' new business card on the site too! I'm like a proud new papa over the business cards. They were conceived, designed and printed by ME (well, except for that font change that dh recommended... You were right hon, this font does work better!) In a former life I was a type-setter (anyone familiar with 'Compu-Graphics'??? - Back in the early 80's we never had a clue there would be a day when everyone could publish directly from their desktop... Not to mention Laptop!

I'm still working on building up inventory for Saturday. Today my agenda includes getting the cards wrapped in cellophane holders, turning out at least 4 more Dream Books and a much needed social respite... Lunch with my girlfriend Kim. I'm also working on a slogan for my table at the craft fair... How do these sound?

"Don't just give a card... Give a work of Heart!"

"The Paper Treehouse, 'Leaves' you with a wonderful feeling."

"The Paper Treehouse, Give someone an Original work of Heart."

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated... And I won't be surprised to hear that everyone thinks they're terribly corny... Maybe I should hold a Contest? FREE card to anyone who comes up with a better slogan that I decide to use?

Well, time to get some work done around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home