Monday, May 01, 2006

I told you...


Didn't I tell you that this site would be quirky? Okay, maybe I didn't use that exact word but... How cute is this picture!!! I took this the day before my daughter turned 13 and every time I look at those mucky hands and the frog carefully clutched in the middle of them I smile. I smile because I'm confident she's never going to grow out of her absolute passion for all things slimy, wet and amphibious. Oh sure... Initially I wanted the 'Girly-Girl'... I looked forward to buying Barbie dolls and dresses with yards of tulle and large pink bows tied up in the back... I'll also admit to being repulsed early on by the frogs, toads & salamanders (and an occasional snake every now and again.) However, now I can kind of see what she enjoys so much about these docile little creatures... And because they make her so happy they make me happy too! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger EmBee said...

comment

9:06 PM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes...those are deffently Sarah hands...(I'm looking!)

7:37 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home