Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh PUHLEEEEZZE!!!

The front page of today's paper states that O.J. is coming out with a new book the title of which is 'IF I did it'... This is the quote from Kim Goldman, Ron Goldman's sister:
"He's snubbing his finger to the system, to the community again. He's telling us one more time, 'I'm gonna continue to get away with killing your family members and I'm not gonna honor the judgement and look at me, ha, ha, ha.'"

This latest attempt of O.J.'s to dredge up such painful memories and make a mockery of such a heinous crime leaves me infuriated... I can't EVEN imagine what it's doing to the hearts and minds of the Brown and Goldman families.

I suppose O.J.'s attempt at finding the 'Real Killers' on every golf course in the country turned up few leads. Being the sharp guy that he is, it surely led him to fantasizing as to just how HE would have committed the crime, given the opportunity... I'm willing to bet he didn't have to think TOO hard!

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

this whole thing is just sick beyond words. all i can say is i don't wanna be this man on judgement day. and may the goldman family and the family of his wife find peace in this life.

1:36 PM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for his children. Last I heard he had custody so they are being raised by their mother's murderer.

It's awful and unfortunately, not uncommon in this world. Women are still most vulnerable to violence from the men they know the best not from strangers.

2:35 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home