Saturday, November 04, 2006

Is it 'Punkin' Chunkin' or 'Pumpkin Chuckin'?

We're off to watch some 'punkin' chuckin' today... I'll try to get some pictures but my guess is I'll end up with a lot of shots of a big empty field surrounded by a LOT of people.

Hope this is going to be fun!!! I'm currently fighting a raging head cold, sore throat, head-ache, runny nose... So I figure, what the hell... Why not drive 2 hrs. to stand in the middle of a cold and windy field to watch some asshole shoot a pumpkin out of a cannon... See, I'm excited already!

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

geem how could you be anything less than giddy with glee??

1:51 PM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, you make me laugh out loud.

5:46 PM, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home