Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quick Rant

What is UP with Blogger?

What used to be a quick and therapeutic 'posting moment' has turned into a frustrating and timely process. I used to be able to post directly through Picasa... That doesn't work anymore! I used to be able to log directly into my posting site... That doesn't work anymore, at least not until I go through 3 pages of passwords! Sometimes I post a picture and it works... Sometimes I have to go through the task of uploading it 2 or 3 times! I used to be able to move my comments out of Outlook directly into my blog but, you guessed it, 3 pages of passwords and log-ins preceed that task.

Am I doing something incorrectly or did Google just totally screw up Blogger? And now they're asking me to update again!?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

blogger is just being s$@#$%^y

1:13 PM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home