Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Two O'Clock in the Morning...

There's no doubt about it! 6:30 am is going to come and I'm gonna wake up exhausted, that is IF I ever get BACK to sleep. I had the misfortune of waking up over an hour ago to use the bathroom, which usually results in my stumbling back to bed, never having fully awakened in the first place... Not so THIS time! THIS time visions of unwrapped gifts, gifts that need to be shipped, boxes that need to be found, bubble wrap that needs to be purchased, unfinished pottery projects (ie. gifts), Christmas cards still unaddressed sitting in the boxes in which I purchased them, A Christmas letter that needs multiple color copies which means a trip to Staples, the thought that in my hustle to help my kids complete their family Christmas shopping I inadvertantly helped them choose duplicate gifts for their Dad, ALL of these things began dancing in my head... Plus I have indigestion and a stuffy nose.

OH what I wouldn't give for a long winters nap right about now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

you and my oldest limelette. she was in tears this morning saying she hadn't been able to sleep at all last nihgt...

7:42 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

*passing the visine to Limelette*
"I feel your pain babe."

10:03 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home