Thursday, February 08, 2007

Shower Power

At least in my world, there's a secret to the power of water hitting my scalp and running down my body, for I do my best thinking in the shower. If I'm pondering a difficult issue, SNAP!... The solution always seems to come to mind 'neath a steamy stream of H2O.

I don't take baths very often... They take too much time and make hairwashing more difficult... And to me, there's just something wrong about sitting in water filled with your own soap scum and filth... I'm not a 'bath' person.

I'm not sure what it is about a shower that allows the brain to lock onto ideas... Perhaps it's the effect it has of blocking out interruptive stimuli? Perhaps it's the warmth of the water and the relaxing feeling that results.

What I DO know is this... On a day when folks are counting on me to be the 'Idea Girl', now that I've had my morning shower, I'm ready to dazzle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home