Monday, October 22, 2007

Well, where was the last place you saw it?

I am SO notorious for putting something down or engaging in a quick clean-up that results putting something in a place I'll never find again. Frankly, it frustrates me to the point of madness... That's right, just put me in a home, because the brain has evidently begun to check out and it's better I'm somewhere safe where I can't do any more harm.

Yesterday I went on a 'FRANTIC' search for the instruction manual for my new camera. I vowed after last weeks fumbling with all the different buttons and windows whilst attempting to take pictures at the Renaissance Fair, that I would take the time to sit down and figure out this pain in the ass electronic box of mystery... But alas, even though I looked in the same spot I THOUGHT I'd last put it, no less than 23 times, I never found it. Then I expanded my search for the little 5x7 booklet. I went through the office, my bedroom, the kitchen, the basement, drawers, desks, baskets, my car... Get the picture? Well I can't because I can't find the manual for my damn camera! I DID however locate the box the camera was housed in when I purchased it and guess what? It has a manual in it... A manual written entirely in ESPANOL!!! Guess I didn't think I'd need to go about losing that one because I can't read it.

There are apparently tutorials and manuals online for the camera so I guess I'll have to go that route. If however, I'm off somewhere trying to take a picture, like my husband, daughter and I did yesterday... I'm gonna have to rely on my memory and I already KNOW that's served me SO well!

A 'lucky' shot from yesterdays practice photo session.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

darn fine results from the practice session. don't feel bad. i couldn't find my car keys for amonth...they were on my desk.

3:14 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Be Inspired Always said...

It's a good shot :)


Lucky we have the internet. I have a habit of losing things all the time. I feel so old, my memory is THAT bad!


I now started writing things down otherwise I won't ever get through the whole day without having a Panic attack, "where the hell did I put that?"



LOL



Jillian

5:43 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger EmBee said...

Lime, how did you get anywhere? Of course after that description of what you have on your desk, I'm understanding just how you might lose them.

Jillian, That's it! I need to start writing down where I put stuff... Of course, then I'll lose the note. :-)

7:26 PM, October 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home