Monday, February 16, 2009

Dammit, they're BACK!

Temptation has suddenly appeared and it's everywhere I look.

Oh, it may look innocent enough, cleverly disguised in the form of little girls. But those little girls are EVIL and the goods they our toting are so deliciously addictive.

Only Satan himself could've come up with the idea of wrapping fat-laden cookies, in gaily colored boxes, charging a whopping $3.50 a piece for them and employing adorable little girls everywhere to throw people off so they lose all sense of reason.


I vow to withstand the temptation of Satan's little minions and not allow them to become the ultimate demise of THIS woman's New Years Resolution.

But dammit, my resolve is growing weaker as the 'Thin Mints' currently residing in my frigde keep calling my name.
See what I mean? Who, I ask you, is able to withstand such cuteness?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

i am a sucker for thin mints too but the way the box sizes keep shrinking makes it easier to resist.

9:41 AM, February 16, 2009  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

That Satan sure is a clever fellow.

I've avoided the GS cookies for a few years, but I've been CRAVING the samoas this time around.
Maybe just one box...

1:04 PM, February 16, 2009  
Blogger Chris said...

I have 2 do si does, 2 tag alongs, and 1 thin mint coming and I'll probably cave in for a few boxes at some of the tables set up in front of every grocery store this time of year:)

3:29 PM, February 16, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Lime, It's the cute little girls I tell you... When they're flashing those adorable little dimples the money just comes flying out of my wallet.
:-(

WM, Like a soldier saving his comrade in battle, I'll throw myself on that one box just to save those pretty little hips of yours... And you KNOW you can't eat JUST one! See what I mean, just look at Chris and his stash.

Chris, I know what you mean. If I'm able to withstand the temptation of them in my home, until the kids and husband finish them off... I'll never be able to withstand the display in front of the grocery store. I'm.... just........ too.......... weak.

5:10 PM, February 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home