Monday, February 09, 2009

Jumbled Up Mass of Personal Shit

I haven't been around much lately, I'm certain all 3 of you out there have been struggling with the disappointment and for that I apologize.

When family shit raises it's ugly head I find it difficult to focus or even consider the light hearted fair I usually serve up here at The Treehouse. I've thought about writing of my dysfunctional past, if only to find a place to pour out my frustrations and maybe receive some feedback that I'm 'Doing the right thing' but I've never been much of a subscriber to the 'Poor Me' blogs, which serve up heaping steaming piles of emotional angst.

So, I'll pound a few more pillows, cry a few more tears, continue to control my emotions through constructive means like exercise and critical thinking, instead of stuffing my face full of a pint of Ben & Jerry's finest. Then before I know it, I'll have a nice thick scab over this festering wound which every now and again get's torn open.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I hear you! I don't really "blaaahhhhggg" all over my blog either - a bottle of red wine usually does the trick. ;-)

Hope you're feeling less angsty soon!

1:48 PM, February 09, 2009  
Blogger Chris said...

No sympathetic bs here. Just do what you need to do for you. Take your time.

(Plus a nice margarita helps here and there!)

8:34 PM, February 09, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

big hugs. sorry to hear there's been an ugly rearing of nastiness lately.

9:21 AM, February 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home