Wednesday, April 15, 2009

California Vacation - An Afternoon in the Park

It's cold in California... Sunny yes, but COLD! Okay, maybe we're getting spoiled because my husband tells me the temp at home is dropping to 34 degrees tonight and it's done nothing but rain since we left. So maybe I shouldn't complain that it got down to 62 degrees here with a chilly, brisk spring wind.

Anyway, after a WONDERFUL lunch out today at 'The Lazy Dog Cafe' we drove over to the park near my sisters house. What a lucky gal she is to have such a beautiful park within walking distance of her home. Here are some pics 'Nature Girl' took today.

The BEAUTIFUL Niece

The ADORABLE Nephew

Creepy Crawly Caterpillar

Entrance to the Hummingbird Garden

Hummingbird at rest.

Okay, I know I'm her mom and as a mom it's my prerogative to brag and all but I don't think it's possible to gush enough about these next shots... Is she amazing, or what?


All Photos by: Nature Girl

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

as an unbiased and independent non-mom of your girl i can say with certainty, she is amazing. those hummingbird shots are just fantastic!

6:51 AM, April 16, 2009  
Blogger Carrie said...

AMAZING PICTURES!!! So what are the twins names?? I love hearing baby names...and oh my...how cute are they!! Looks like you guys are having an awesome time. And yes your husband is right...it has rained since you left...today is the first day of sun...and it is about the same temp here as it is there!! Enjoy your last few days and I can't wait to see more pics!!

8:07 AM, April 16, 2009  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Wow! Your daughter has the potential makings of a very gifted photographer!!!

Stacie

2:45 PM, April 20, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Lime, Carrie & Stacie... You have NO idea the positive effects your comments have on Nature Girl (my daughter)... Thank you SO much!
:-)

11:27 AM, April 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home