Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cuteness Overload

Aside from the frantic 20 minutes I spent this morning, thinking I'd lost the keys to the rental car... Today, would have to rank right up there with one of my all time Greatest Days.

Nature Girl and I drove to Thousand Oaks where I spent time catching up with my dear friend Michele, who gave birth to twins just 2 weeks ago. I've known Michele since I was 7 yrs. old and she was 5. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph her 3 yr. old AND two of the tiniest, most adorable little cutie pies. I mean seriously, couldn't you just eat them up?






I'll try to post more pics by Nature Girl tomorrow but tonight I'm having a bitch of a time trying to keep a connection and my frustration level, equaled with my exhaustion, is pushing me to the point that I can't even describe... because it's getting far too difficult to form a single coherent sentence... So tomorrow... I promise.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

oh! they are precious! thanks so much for sharing. what a lovely surprise. they just look so peaceful and sweet. congrats to the new mama

9:08 AM, April 14, 2009  
Blogger Chris said...

What is it with you and my wife always saying that you "could just eat him/her up" when talking about babies and kids? As a foodie, I find that very confusing ;)

But yeah, they are adorable!

9:43 PM, April 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home