Saturday, April 04, 2009

Stargazer

My husband received a telescope from his mom for his birthday. It's dark now and he's like a little kid with a brand new toy... No wait, bad metaphor... He IS a little kid with a brand new toy... Well, a 51 yr. old, really geeky little kid, if you want to get technical.

It's rather chilly this evening and he's been out there for quite awhile. My sister-in-law just walked in the room and asked, "What IS he doing out there?" to which I replied, "I don't know, I think he's mapping the stars... I know it sounds REALLY romantic but he's all by himself."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Your neighbor just called to complain about a peeping tom....you might want to get him inside! ha ha

8:28 AM, April 05, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

*smacking self in head*
Well that explains why he's never been interested in astrology until now.
:-)

9:15 AM, April 05, 2009  
Anonymous Christy said...

My husband has one too...he loves it. It's cool now that the kids are older & they all go outside to look at the stars together. Or spy on the neighbors...kidding. :)

7:30 PM, April 07, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, too cute

12:56 PM, April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home