Friday, May 12, 2006

You've just got to look for it...

This morning as I was engaged in my morning walk a Bluebird flew down and landed in the street a few yards in front of me and sat there for several moments even as I approached. He eventually took off but I was struck with the thought that he made his appearance as a reminder to me that 'Happiness' is right there in front of me all I have to do is pay attention.

Later, on my walk I came upon a woman walking up the street dressed in her bathrobe, wearing a Brittany Spears microphone headset, talking animatedly with one hand while she struggled to hold her bathrobe closed with the other... She was making a trip to the mailbox to send a letter. After witnessing this I was simply reminded that 'Goofiness' is right there in front of me and I should remember to 'Laugh.'

Note: The bird pictured above is not the same one I saw this morning (or maybe it is... they don't wear name-tags. Either way, I typically don't carry a camera on my power-walks.) This pic was taken near the feeder on our deck.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home