Saturday, July 08, 2006

Angel Face

Could a greater miracle take place
than for us to look through eachother's eyes for an instant?
- Henry David Thoreau

Those true eyes, too pure and too honest
in aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through them.
- Owen Meredith

I have looked into your eyes with my eyes.
I have put my heart near your heart.
- Pope John XXIII

For I dipped into the future,
far as human eye could see,
saw the vision of the world,
and all the wonder that would be.
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger (M)ary said...

Did you take this picture? It is a beautiful one.

9:04 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Yes I did... And thanks! This is my niece. I'm always conflicting with myself as to whether I should post family pics but this picture was just too beautiful not to post... Every so often my camera really comes through for me.

9:54 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home