Monday, February 12, 2007

Cold Hand, Warm Heart...

Here I am in the arctic wasteland known as our basement. I currently have the heated throw my husband gave me for Christmas across my legs but can't get much accomplished with my right hand frrrrozzzzen on the mouse. We purchased a little space heater for the area, but with all the computers and lights down here we can't find an outlet that doesn't result in tripping the breaker. The result of which is all of our monitors going black and the need to reboot.

Two thoughts come to mind... At least I don't live in upstate New York.... And.... Damn, I hope that Groundhog got it right this year!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

lol, and clearly a dedicated blogger to beenduring this for the sake of a post ;)

8:25 AM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home