Thursday, July 19, 2007

What is it with my head?

I have so many clips and bands and barrettes and various pieces of headgear to hold my long curly hair back I could single handedly take down the 'Goody' hair accessory company if I quit buying the stuff and just decided to let my hair look like crap! Well, actually it does look like crap because I can't ever get items to work on my head like they do for other beautiful people.


So what is it with my head? Is it mishapen? When I put a stretchy hair band on I'd like to look like this:

or this:



But instead I end up looking more like this:




And if I forgo hair clips completely I look like this... And this is NO exaggeration:


So come on, what's the deal? Is it just me? Are there others out there like me who share this malady? Am I doomed to a life of 'doofus' hair? Or perhaps I just haven't found the perfect accessory yet?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

It is seriously SO hard to get those bands to look that good. Last time I had one actually look nice, it took about 20 minuted of fussing with it and my hair.
Why can't we just have on-call stylists? Is that so much to ask?

11:23 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger EmBee said...

No really WM, they slide right off the back of my head... It's kind of a slow process really that eventually leaves me looking like the 'bad hair day lady'... What am I to do?

9:54 PM, July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home