Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don'tcha Wish Wednesday

Thanks to all of you for your comments and well wishes regarding my trip to Hot-Lanta. I had a wonderful time and look forward to sharing some stories and pics but first I have to spend a little time getting my house back in order. What with the Beach Vacation and my recent trip, it's been over a month since anything has been touched with either a vacuum or a sponge around here.

I came up with this little idea of 'Don'tcha Wish Wednesday' as I was cleaning the bathrooms... Feel free to play along with your comments.


Don'tcha Wish:

Every day at 4:00pm a professional chef showed up at your door to cook an amazing meal for your family and that each family member would drop their finicky attitudes and try something a bit more exotic than chicken fingers?


One of your friends would sign you up for one of those make-over shows, like 'What Not To Wear' so you could finally find out what clothes are most flattering for your figure, get a free credit card to buy them all with AND receive a hair and make-up consultation also at no charge?

You could eat whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted and then when a special event came along you could spend just one day of dieting to restore your perfect figure?

Okay, now it's your turn... What are you wishing for?




Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

oh yeah i want the chef and the makeover (only they aren't allowed to throw away any of my tie dyes).

i also wish i had a masseur come over every friday night and give me a full body massage. aaaahhhh

8:03 AM, September 25, 2008  
Blogger santamaker said...

Howdie !

YES !!!! I would love a picture! I could show it off on my blog! Yipee! When you get the chance, send me the pics of the stuff from the classy flea, the ladies over at my blog are dying to see what you scarfed up! Oh, yeah, and would you mind send a pic of the BBQ joint too? They would like to know where we went for lunch!
I hope you're in the mood to "read" that new magazine tonite!
he he he
Hotlana Rose

9:34 PM, September 25, 2008  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm wishing for some house elves - like the ones in the Harry Potter books to come out at night and magically keep my house clean and organized. Oh yeah, they'd do my laundry too and make the beds while I was at work!

8:17 PM, September 26, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

Okay, a masseur for Lime and house elves for Liz... Comin' right up!

Don'tcha wish it was that easy?
:-)

8:51 AM, September 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home