Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hangin' 'em High!

The heavens opened... The angels sang... And it was good!

I FINALLY found comfortable bras today. The kind I've been wearing since my breast reduction surgery back in '97. Sears quit selling them some years back and I've been on a fruitless search ever since. All the while, the ones I had have been falling to pieces. Quite literally the difference between the brand new ones and the one I'm currently wearing is like bedspread to cheesecloth.

So what does a gal do, when she at last finds the bra she's been searching for? She buys every damn one of 'em in her size! I've got 7 new bras, 2 of them are black, for when I'm feelin' sexxxxxxxxy! Boo-Yeah!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

That is the BEST feeling. When I found my favorite bras at Costco I did a major happy dance and people stared. I didn't care.

6:05 PM, September 17, 2008  
Blogger santamaker said...

So I'll know you when I see some sexxxy mamma at the baggage pick-up with boobs up to her chin ?!?
Glad you got you some new undies, gurl, about time! Save the black ones for hubby, they'll be wasted here in Ga! LOL
See ya soon,
GaRose

8:37 PM, September 17, 2008  
Blogger Rosemary Q said...

Well, what kind are they? I'm always on the hunt for the perfect bra. I tried the bio fit bra at Victoria's Secret and it felt great.

8:44 PM, September 17, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

LOL Katy, I can just picture you at Costco ala' Mary Tyler Moore, throwing the bras in the air with a big smile on your face!

Hey Santa-Girl, I'm afraid there's not a bra in the world that's engineered to get my boobs that high!

Hiya Romi, They're a brand called 'Best Form' a sports style bra which hooks up the front. They don't have any underwires or stiffness which irritates the scar tissue from my surgery. Plus they're pretty inexpensive!

6:14 AM, September 18, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

oh man that is cause for celebration. finding a comfy and flattery bra is such a challenge.

6:56 AM, September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home