Monday, March 09, 2009

Dream Weaver

This morning I woke up very suddenly (and quite painfully) to the realization that I had thrown my hands up in the air with such force that I struck my thumb against the headboard directly on that tender spot at the base of the nail bed, so as to leave it tender and bruised.

I was either having that dream in which:

~The officer shouts for me to raise my hands in the air or prepare to die.


~I'm riding a giant roller coaster and after the long torturous clickity-clack ride to the top of the highest drop, I'm ready to experience the thrill of feeling my stomach in my throat.


~I'm an Olympic gymnast who just performed a perfect routine and achieved a flawless dismount from the balance beam.


~My team is down 2 points with 3 seconds left on the clock. I'm in the end zone and throw my body in the air to catch the perfect pass to win the Super Bowl.

Hmmmm? I wonder which one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

that balance beam thing....man, i tried for years in gym class. whatever the dream was, i hope it was happy.

9:03 AM, March 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home