Friday, June 23, 2006

Into the heavens... A thought or two before we fly!

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue. Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we're stupid.
- Jules Feiffer

We shall find peace. We shall hear the angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
- Anton Chekhov

It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not as desirable, as ones hat keeps blowing off.
- Woody Allen
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like your blog - I love it! I've never once thought "this could be cool if only her sentence structure were better". I didn't even notice IF there were any corrections to be made. I just enjoy your thought process, your sense of humor, and mostly, your heart. You always make me smile...........and that's a good thing.
-Linda

11:44 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger (M)ary said...

Take care. Have a good trip! I can't wait to read the updates on your blog. (-:

4:53 PM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home