Friday, August 04, 2006

The Campaign Begins...

My birthday is still a couple of months away but it's time to enlist in the campaign for a better camera... The picture above is of my niece 'L'... She's a mover and a shaker... The camera I currently own, while it IS wonderful can not keep up with the likes of little 'L'... Therefore I'm laying it out there for my husband (since I know he reads my blog) and I'm saying this:

Canon EOS baby!!!

If I had that camera I could become world reknowned... Well, at least in that little world in my head where the bunnies all live... My husband knows EXACTLY what I mean by that statement.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you all the way on your campaign and will do everything I can to help. Your husband is a techie marvel and he should WANT you to have the best tools available. I have been the recipient of your AMAZING photographs time after time and no one, I reiterate, no one, could put that camera to better use. If I win the lotto, I will buy two, one for me and one for you. But, I never win, so don't hold your breath. We'll have more luck trying to persuade your husband, my cousin, to get on board the Canon EOS train. Love you both, can't wait til September.

9:02 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Okay Linda... Let's start researching exactly which model I should get because I think he's starting to cave... ;-)

9:16 AM, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home