Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Word of the Day...

I simply HAD to pass this along from dooce, my all time favorite blogger.

Bershon - (ber-shawn)

"Bershon is pretty much how you feel when you're 13 and your parents make you wear a Christmas sweater and then pose for a family picture, and you could not possibly summon one more ounce of disgust, but you're also way to cool to really even DEAL with it, so you just make this face like you smelled something bad and sort of roll your eyes and seethe in a put-out manner." (quote from
Sarah Brown can be seen feeling bershon here.)

The parade of 'Bershon' pics on Flickr made for a great morning laugh. When I have time I'll see if I can dig up some 'Bershon' pics of myself to share with you all.... Until then, here's my 4 yr. old niece feeling totally 'Bershon'...
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger (M)ary said...

Learn something new everyday!


Very cool.

8:35 AM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Say M... I seem to recall a couple of early pics of you on your website looking quite 'Bershon'?

9:33 AM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, i see that face every single day on one of my dauhters. hilarious. i also think it is a prerequisite for being a high fashion model.

6:37 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Polyana, Checked out your blog but sorry, english is my first & only language.

Lime, ...And a prerequisite for being a teenager... ESPECIALLY with a parent who dances in the ailes of the grocery store... I can see the faces quite clearly! :-)

6:57 PM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home