Sunday, October 08, 2006

Anna Banana Sunday - Shedding...

Anna is beginning to shed her 'summer' coat and obviously preparing to build up a 'winter' version of the soft downy fluff that helps keep her warm and leaves us covered in a dusting of white after petting her.

She's currently at what I like to call the 'Tuft Stage'... That's when hair falls off of her in large tufts which litter the floor like a ticker-tape parade, and serve as a road map for where she's been hanging out around the house.

Yesterday my daughter and I gave her a good brushing. But for all the grooming we do there's always more hair falling out behind the ones you just removed. I'm convinced that Anna is really made up of one big fur-ball with a head. Here she is pictured with a large grin, prideful of the fact that she appears to be creating a playmate for herself with the remnants of her downy fur.

*I'm a lucky gal that my carpet is the same color as the dog... Just wouldn't want to consider walking around here in dark colored socks.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when Anna Banana makes an appearance on your blog!

ps my carpet is similar in color to hairballs and spilled coffee stains...um, but not close enough that I can get away with not cleaning the carpet(drat)!Not that this stops me from procrastinating.

8:26 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

So happy to ablige M... And sorry about those hairballs, ewwwww!

9:14 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger lime said...

i am sneezing and itching just looking at that!

8:47 AM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home