Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things to do...

Wonderin' why you haven't seen much goin' on at the treehouse lately?.....
I'm busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!

And today, TODAY, I have to detour over to the ol' MVA (that's the Maryland Motor Vehicle Admin. for you outta towners) and renew my drivers license. Oh yeah me!

I've considered seeing if I could pull a fast one on the ever cheerful DMV employee* and inform her my weight is a mere 125 lbs. but I wouldn't want her to hurt herself laughing (um yeah, like that could happen, I've never seen these people so much as smirk.) So I'm instead considering the notion of listing my weight at 350 lbs. so in case I ever get pulled over the officer will take one look at me and say, "Damn woman, you look gooood!" I'd find that much more preferable than leaving him with the impression I'd completely gone to pot!


Off to the races!



*Hi, I'm this years VP of the National Sarcasm Society, like we need your support.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

Someday I just KNOW i'm going to die laughing reading your blog! You crack me up!

Good luck at the DMV! Yikes I hate that place...I gotta go twice next week. I'd rather extract my toenails with rusty fish hooks.
Stacie

3:30 PM, October 14, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

you're brilliant. you know that right?

9:51 PM, October 14, 2008  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Have fun at the races! Hope you get that compliment!

4:07 AM, October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home