Monday, August 17, 2009

He of the Million Dollar Mouth

I just wrote a check to the dentist for $780.00

Seems if you get your wisdom teeth out and get your teeth cleaned in the same year? You max out your dental coverage for that year. So when my son had to have 4 cavities filled at, get this, $195.00 EACH!, the bill comes out of our pocket.

Further proof that our kids will be living with us forever because there's NO way they're going to be able pay to take care of their teeth... Of course, if you've ever seen some of the folks who live in our county?... You might come to the understanding that dental health isn't deemed all that important around here.Yep, I think they're going to fit right in.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger King of New York Hacks said...

I just went to my dentist and he told me I need $10,000 worth of work...I had to set up a payment plan and am glad I did or I'd be looking like those dudes !!! I feel like I just bought a car for my mouth !!

6:53 PM, August 17, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

You know King, it goes against every fiber of my being to pay out big bucks for extreme mouth pain. God bless you and your $10 Grand mouth!

10:34 PM, August 17, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, i want to see those guys eat corn on the cob.

i'm glad you were able to cover that expense. sheesh i can't believe how much they want for this stuff.

9:23 AM, August 18, 2009  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

Ugh. Last year I had to write a check for over $1,000 for "not covered by insurance" dental work. Hmmm. I wonder how much good-quality dentures cost...

3:05 PM, August 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home