Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Like Magic

The Scene -
Getting ready to watch a video with 'Computer Boy.'

The Dialogue -
Between a boy and his mom.

Computer Boy: "Where's the remote for the dvd player?"

Me: "Um, I don't know, I haven't seen it in a while."

Computer Boy (after sitting in the same spot for roughly 5 minutes, announces): "That's SO frustrating, I've looked everywhere and don't know where the dvd remote can possibly be?"

Me: "You've looked EVERYWHERE?.... Are you kidding me, you haven't moved from that spot."

Computer Boy: "No, but I'm thinking about where it COULD be."

Me: Looking under the coffee table I spy the missing remote, grab it and hand it to Computer Boy along with a major eye roll.

Computer Boy: "See, I knew it would come to me."

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

ooooh, he's good!

12:43 PM, July 27, 2009  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

We lost the remote for the dvd player in our bedroom about a week ago. I know the Mr. TOTALLY thought that I, being the "absent-minded" one, had put it somewhere strange and just couldn't remember where.

Imagine his surprise when he went to toss something in the trashcan by HIS nightstand yesterday, and lo and behold- there it is.
Point goes to the wife.

9:57 AM, July 28, 2009  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

ROFLMAO!!! I laughed a good solid 5 on this one! I needed that laugh more than you can possibly imagine! THAT was an absolute riot!!!

10:44 PM, July 31, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

:-)
<:-)
<:-p

8:14 AM, August 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home