Saturday, October 03, 2009

16 Miles and what do you get?

From Monday to Friday, I walked over 16 miles this week and last night I realized the one thing thinner on me is my ring finger (my wedding band nearly falls right off)... Yes, my FREAKING RING FINGER!!!

WTF???


And don't you dare say it's because of the Panini's... Don't you DARE!

*I know what the billboard is saying, and it doesn't have anything to do with losing weight in my ring finger but I still think it's hilarious.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That is a hilarious billboard!

No clue about your ring finger mystery though.

9:35 AM, October 04, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

lol, i forget where i first saw that billboard but it did make me do a double take and then laugh like crazy.

9:43 AM, October 06, 2009  
Blogger santamaker said...

16 miles!?! Wow , you are my hero! I bet you could now go get yourself a spiffy new job as a hand model. See, there's always a silver lining!
Hey, today I treated myself to the little teeny tiny ipod shuffle. (About the size of a supossitory...now isn't that handy?). I loooove it, just one damn thing wrong with it...the f*cking earbuds are torture! The hurt like crazy and fall off if I dare to move my head ever so slightly... oh well...that shoots my goal of moving from walking to jogging! Do you have trouble with the earbuds?
BTW..thanks for the sweet comment. :O)

9:36 PM, October 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home