Monday, May 29, 2006

Lavender seems like such a boring color...

you are lavender
#E6E6FA

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

5 Comments:

Blogger EmBee said...

Thanks to M for pointing me to this site!

12:37 PM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger (M)ary said...

You are welcome!

I noticed this in the description of a lavender personality:

You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start

Maybe this explains what you wrote about on Saturday. You didn't have time to work on something and do it well, so you weren't "wasting time" you were just waiting for the right moment!

5:18 PM, May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was mine - fun website. Thanks.

10:09 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger (M)ary said...

The fact that you were a lavender kept tickling my mind, then suddenly, I remembered.
Your very first posting was a lavender card!
I was surfing the blogs one evening back in April and the lavender card made me stop to look. I left a comment which I just went to check. (it was a lame comment...two words total..very nice or something like that!)
Just thought I would share.

5:57 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

What a coincidence!?

I've been neglecting my card making for weeks now because I've got SO many other projects I'm wrapped up in. Your comments about both the card and the Dream Book make my hands itch to work on what I love.

9:25 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home