Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Whining for $$$

I used to watch Nick & Jessica on MTV and get a laugh or two at Jessica's expense over "Chicken of the Sea" and "Oh my Ga!" It also made me feel so much more superior than the superstar because I could do my own laundry and keep my closet clean.

Watching newlyweds try and work out their issues for the world is like slowing for a car wreck... You're just curious as to what sort of damage has been incurred. I've been married for almost 23 yrs. but I can recall those first few years together and the struggles we went through to establish our separate identities and still be a couple.

So who was shocked when Nick & Jessica broke up?... Certainly NOT ME! Nobody could stand the kind of scrutiny they endured during their first two years as husband and wife.

BUT...

If I have to listen to Nick Lachey consistently whine over my radio while he sings 'What's left of me'... I'm going to break the steering wheel by repeatedly bashing my head into it - This while I fumble for the knob to change the station as quickly as possible. This morning I woke to the radio playing his song and I knew I had to write a commentary. Here he is raking in the bucks while he sobs about losing love... For Chrissake Nick... Why don't you just grow a pair!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home