Monday, June 05, 2006

Worry Free on 6/6/06

I've been hearing reports that pregnant women everywhere are freaking out about giving birth tomorrow. There seems to be a growing paranoia that someone will be procreating the devils spawn. Perhaps it's the end of the world? Who knows, maybe... just maybe, the 'Anti-Christ' will step forward and finally make himself known. Believe me, I've met the 'Anti-Christ' and she's a woman! She can be one nasty B**** to live with but I left home a week before I turned 18 and that's when her powers began to diminish... But enough about evil step-mothers and back to the day of the devil.

Pretty much the only thing I fear tomorrow is the movie 'The Omen' and since I have absolutely no plans to go and see it, I'm not too worried. Give me a good romantic comedy any day but ask me to join you in seeing ANY movie featuring Satan, Jason, Elm Street or Pauly Shore and I'll beat a path in the opposite direction of the theatre.

The only modern day 'Scary' movie I've been brave enough to sit through is 'The 6th Sense'... Actually it's one of my all time favorite movies. Yes, there are certain points in the movie I STILL need to close my eyes, (even though I've seen it about 6 times) but Haley Joel Osmet had me longing to throw my arms around him and tell him I believed him because I could see the 'dead people' too... Well, at least the ones that showed up when I forgot to close my eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger (M)ary said...

6/6/06

All is well! (-:

9:20 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeeeeez...I forgot all about the world ending! Well there's a;ways the next couple years!

4:23 PM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home