Sunday, September 17, 2006

Playing Catch Up...

I've been 'Tagged' by M .... Well, LAST Sunday I was 'Tagged' by M, so here I am tonight playing a bit of 'Catch Up' on all my favorite blogs! Lime, Paige, M, Julie... I missed your musings.

Things I would like to do before I die...
1. Be the lead actress in a play.
2. Fit into a size 9 again.
3. Publish a short story.
4. Be the featured artist at a gallery showing.
5. Those are some pretty major aspirations... I don't think I have a 5th one in me!

Things I can do...
1. I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself.
2. Gather people together.
3. I just learned DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and I'm getting pretty good at it!
4. Still touch my toes without bending my knees.
5. Come up with 5 self serving comments about myself with minimal embarrassment.

Things I can't do...
1. A Cartwheel (me neither M!)
2. Climb very well.
3. Can't seem to deprive myself of sweets and fattening foods.
4. Sew (I SO suck at sewing!)
5. Program a VCR

Things that attracted me to my husband...
1. Above all his sense of humor.
2. Handsome face and blonde hair.
3. Giving Nature
4. Honesty
5. He held my foot before he held my hand... C'mon, how cute is that!

Things I say most often...
1. Crap!
2. Butthead! (mostly to other drivers.)
3. "I love you infinity squared times two... Can't get any higher!" (That's the saying my daughter and I tell eachother all the time)
4. "Love you bud!" (That's what I always say to my son.)
5. "Hey Hon!" (That's how I get my husbands attention.)

Books I Love...
1. Reader's Digest Quotable Quotes
2. Webster's Thesaurus
3. Put Your Heart on Paper
4. Tuesday's With Morrie
5. The Red Tent

Movies I Love...
1. Pretty Woman (Sure it's about a prostitute and is about as realistic as Pam Andersons boobs but it's a Cinderella story and I just LOVE Cinderella stories because I can relate.)
2. Ever After (Are you sensing a theme here?)
3. 50 First Dates
4. The Princess Bride
5. Garden State (Actually I think this movie is okay, but it makes my husband giggle and I just love to listen to him giggle when he watches a movie.)

Thanks for the tag M... And now I'd like to tag Newlywed Girl because I think this'll be her first TAG!

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

fun meme. you were certainly missed!

7:49 AM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Ok, I have been tagged...since this is my first time...I just answer the same questions but about myself?

Our computer is down at home, until we get a new laptop battery...so I will do my best to get this done soon!

Thanks for my first Tag! :)

1:41 PM, September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1)I wish I would have known you on the playground in grade school! I soooo needed a non-cartwheeling buddy when I was the only one who couldn't do it!

2) Touching your toes. Awesome.Somedays I can do that. Some days I cannot.

3)Tuesdays with Morrie...Awesome book. Have you seen the Nightline interviews with Morrie? You might be able to rent them at your local library. ( I cried...)

6:50 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Thanks Lime!

That's correct Newly, can't wait!

M, Mental picture of the two of us on the play ground bent at the waist and trying mightily to get those back legs straight up in the air to no avail... Yet laughing all the while! I'm such a weepy gal I'm sure the video would make me sob.

7:42 AM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home