Thursday, August 31, 2006

Don't Blink!

Yesterday my husband sat on the deck after he got home from work, determined to get a picture of the humming birds that have been frequenting our feeder. This is a tricky notion with a camera that can be considered positively 'Antique' in the world of digital photography.

I'm hoping that by giving my husband these opportunities with my camera he'll come to the realization that "Margie NEEDS a new camera!"

It's a pretty good picture though, ya think?
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

that is really impressive!

12:36 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger thethinker said...

That's a great picture. My camera doesn't work too well with things in motion.

4:02 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger (M)ary said...

See, now that is a good picture so this may backfire. He may say, "the old camera takes great photos, we don't need a new one."

6:33 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Yeah M... I was just going to tell Lime & Thinker that they're sabotaging the whole 'Campaign for a New Camera' by posting positive comments about the picture... I know it's good but is it GREAT? I think it could be WONDERFUL with a Canon EOS!

6:38 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home