Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Sounds of Silence...

Today's the day... Everyone's back, to school, to work and I am back in my studio and enjoying the quiet.

Today... There won't be anyone asking me if I'm hungry for lunch yet... (So they can get Mom to make their sandwich.)

Today... No one will be asking me, "So, what are your plans?"... (So as to let me know that they don't have any and are looking for me to entertain them.)

Today... I can work, play, eat & rest without interruption.

Today is WONDERFUL... Tomorrow... I might start to get bored.

5 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

aaahhhhhhhh..........tiptoing in and leaving a nice cup of tea for you. enjoy :)

11:45 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Ahhh, thanks but won't you join me?
:-)

12:03 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger lime said...

don't mind if i do...aaaaahhhh

6:35 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy yourself! If things get a little hectic around here I might have to join you two!
Helen x

1:25 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Lime... You're a jewel and Helen... Please join us... All are welcome to join us for coffee cake, tea and outrageous conversation... Because I've decided it's much too quiet here!

2:31 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home