Thursday, April 19, 2007

The AMAZING Engine Warning Light

Yesterday on our way to Baltimore the Engine Warning Light appeared on my dash...??? "Should I stop at the next rest stop?" I asked my friend. "And do what?" she said. "Check the oil, I guess." "Well, if it's low on oil wouldn't the oil light be on?" she explained. "Your right, so should I just keep on driving?" Her reply, "That's what I'd do." We laughed, kept on driving and made it all the way to Baltimore and back with the Engine Warning Light still illuminated. I mean it wasn't like the car was overheating or smoking or anything.

Today I took my van into the dealership and explained to the service guy the brief conversation my friend and I had about the Engine Warning Light and told him that it truly was the most amazingly sensitive sensor I'd EVER encounterd as it was somehow able to sense that the IRS had just transferred our refund into our bank account... How AMAZING is THAT!?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Crabtree said...

Yeah I've really become obsessed with taking pictures. The flower shot came out nice originally, but I did crank up the violet channel and blur the background a bit. I'm using a Sony Cybershot DSC-W55. I was extremely surprised at the good quality I got from it, without any editing whatsoever. It does get a little grainy in low light, but for a $150 camera it's pretty exceptional.

9:21 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger EmBee said...

Thanks Jason, I'm looking for something with more zoom capability but your camera is taking some really great pics... But giving credit where it's due, you've got a really great eye.

10:13 AM, April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home