Thursday, April 05, 2007

Way to go Glendon!

Wednesday our local newspaper 'The Cecil Whig' reports the weddings registered in our county... And when you live in this part of the country Marriage Announcements can get mighty interestin' if ya know what I mean.

Reading the announcements is made all the more a delightful experience by calling my mother-in-law so I can share the details. Yesterday I called her with the following announcement:

Glendon Ennes Rayson 91, of Perryville wed Sarah I. Weidal 76, of Baltimore.

My Mother-in-laws comment: "Well, I guess that proves you're never too old for a trophy bride."

That's why I married my husband, he gets his sense of humor from his mother.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

so um...a couple comments....

she fancy herself an ana nicole wannabe waiting for him to kick off?

and

i bet he remembers when the whigs were a political force.

8:14 PM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home