Thursday, July 26, 2007

Perspective

Family Conversation before my friend Rose arrived on Sunday:

Me: "I've been cleaning all day and finished everything but the dusting, since I don't have any more energy would one of you mind doing that for me?"

Husband: "Rose is pretty short so we don't really need to dust any of the high places, right?"

Me: No words are necessary with the look that I give him.

Husband: Flashes that adorable grin which always follows a smart alec comment.

Me: "Oh and can someone please clean the mirror above the fireplace?"

Daughter: "Really? It doesn't look dirty to me. How's Rose's eyesight?"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

ROFLMAO!!! given that i only dust when the MIL comes to visit i can fully appreciate that conversation

2:42 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home