Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm on to you Dude...

I've been working a lot of hours at the shop this week so yesterday I left a 'To Do List' for my kids. It's a rare event to get a 'To Do List' from me because I'm used to doing all of the household chores myself... Some say it's because I'm a 'Control Freak'... Okay, I'll own it... I'd much rather things get accomplished quickly and efficiently than having to tell someone to do something seven times before it gets done and then cringing when it's not to my standard... Ya, I'm a 'Control Freak'.

Anyway, so I leave a list and last night as we enjoyed dinner out at a local eaterie I asked my son, "Did you remember to take your clothes out of the dryer, fold and put them away?" He answered with, "Yes, I did... In fact, I'm the best darn clothes folder you ever saw!"...

tic, tic, tic...

"I mean, NO, NO... Actually, I totally suck at folding clothes. You wouldn't believe the mess I made, in fact, as I folded one of the shirts I ripped it right in half... I'm absolutely sure you'll never want me folding clothes EVER AGAIN!"

Um, Too Late!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

hahahahaha, and there were witnesses to prove it!

7:35 AM, August 30, 2007  
Blogger EmBee said...

Yes there were Lime, Yes there were! :-)

7:59 AM, August 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home