Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Warm & Fuzzy Feeling...


SO, It would seem I'm not the only Procrastinator out there...

Here I was worried about offending the blog reading world (or at least the 5 or 6 people who stumble upon this insignificant corner of the web) with my pissy rant on those evil do-gooders who get everything accomplished by December 1st...

But what ho?... Quite the opposite occurred and I was showered with praise and yes, Love even (thanks Stacie, I think I love you too in your new kick ass boots!)

So as Lime put it, 'Crastie's Unite, at least at some point when we feel like getting around to it.

My day isn't going to be spent accomplishing much of anything. The family and I are headed out to see 'Trans Siberian Orchestra' in concert and then enjoy a leisurely dinner together.

Maybe tomorrow I'll plan the menu for the Christmas party next week, Get those Christmas cards filled out and sent off, Finish the shopping, Start the process of finding boxes for everything and getting them wrapped, vacuum the stray Christmas trimmings off the carpet, Clean, Cook, Bake all that shit... I'm sure I can get to it tomorrow.... or the next day, or the next, or the next, or.....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

hey it took me all week to decorate just the tree. i was going to bake today but i never even showered until 2pm. have fun!

4:22 PM, December 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home