Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey, Wait... Where ya goin?

You're in the right place!

Welcome... Enjoy the new ambiance... If you take a deep breath you just might be able to sweet smell the gardenia blossoms blooming in the corner.

This evening the boy genius and I swept away the old Blogger Sand color and replaced it with the lovely teal and chocolate you see before you... And if for some reason the new look offends you... Well, it's all about the witty repartee... And if you find the blogging to be sub-par... Well, what the heck are you doin' here?

I promise to write something interesting soon... Until then, enjoy the new style of my little corner of the blogging world.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I'm a big fan of style over substance. And will you look at that- I made your blog roll! Awesome!

9:02 AM, February 05, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

looks nice! is he available for my redecorating?

9:19 AM, February 05, 2008  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Check out the new digs!! Looking good in here..
Stacie

4:43 PM, February 05, 2008  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

I like it a lot. The blue/teal is lovely.

12:03 PM, February 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog looks absolutely beautiful!

4:59 PM, February 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home