Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Evolution of the 'Perfect' Christmas Gift

When I was 5, the perfect Christmas gift was a puzzle.
















When I was 10, the perfect Christmas gift was a baby doll.



















When I was 15, the perfect Christmas gift was clothes.
















When I was 20, the perfect Christmas gift was jewelry.




















When I was 30, the perfect Christmas gift was decor for the house.















Now I'm in my 40's and the perfect gift THIS Christmas, was a set of non-stick,insulated baking sheets.
















Ages 5 through 40 are SO disappointed.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

LOL. i got my husband a garden variety coffee maker and i thought he'd cry for joy. seriously. ah times do change.

11:05 PM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Whiskeymarie said...

I love my insulated baking sheets. I've had them forever.
Sometimes things take a bit longer to bake, but the payoff is more even browning.

6:24 PM, January 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home