Thursday, March 20, 2008

Renaissance

FYI: Pulling out old photos because my pretty little laptop had a major 'MF'ing Vista' meltdown this morning (thanks for that Mr. Gates, and to think I used to stick up for you when others called you a money grubbing dork!)... I Believe I've lost EVERYTHING, all my bookmarks, all my recent photos... Good thing I got old reliable 'Bessy' here on my office desk.

Yes, I went to 'The Fair'... No, I'm not terribly proud of it... But how cool does this guy look?


And even though my husband was less then impressed with all things medieval, he didn't seem to mind gaping at wenches who looked like this.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

oh dear, the meltdowns are horrid aren't they?

the guy looks terrifying. the wench looks like she couldn't take a deep breath to save her life.

5:16 PM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

AW MAN! That sux! When this happend to our desktop a while back, my DH bought something that I refer to as a "photo extractor" because I was traumatized at having all my photos lost. I can get you the technical name of the gadget if you want, it wasn't tooo terribly expensive and later when our laptop bellied up, he was able to save those photos as well...cuz you know....a certain blond photographer in our family hadn't learned her lesson the first time and backed up her photos on the laptop..which reminds me, Uh...I got something I gotta do...
Happy Easter!
Stacie
(ps..lemme know if you want the technical name for the photo extractor gadget and I'll find out for you) :)

9:10 PM, March 23, 2008  
Blogger Jon said...

I went to "the fair" once, probably 5 years or so ago. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean, who doesn't like a good wench from time to time, am I right?

9:19 AM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

Perhaps Lime, she was in the middle of a deep breath when I shot the picture... Those 'air bags' are pretty full!

"Photo extractor" you say, Stacie? My husband and son talked about getting a tera-byte hard drive for a back-up method which all of our computers can link up to... I'm not sure what the plan is as yet because I'm the computer simpleton in this family. I DO however plan to start loading my photos onto more than one computer.

Of course you enjoyed the fair Jon, as I remember the beer flowed pretty freely there... Beer & Wenches ahhh yeah!

8:53 AM, March 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home