Thursday, June 12, 2008

GRRrrrrrrrrrr!....

My poor husband, he works from home on Monday's and Friday's but the other three days of the week he has to rise at 5:00am so he can get out the door and beat the morning traffic before 6:00am... All while he watches the rest of his family snoring softly, or not so softly, with hours of blissful sleep ahead of them. Okay, maybe not HOURS for me, I'm usually up by 7:30... But you get the gist.

Except for THIS morning! THIS morning the phone on my bedside table rang at 5:55 AM!!! Who could it be? Well, it's not difficult to find out with an electronic voice announcing the caller next to my ear. THIS morning at 5:55 AM, it was my husband.... I'm like, "Huh?.... Wha?.... Wha time ish it?... The phone?... Oh, the PHONE!... My husband?.... My husband!!! I pick up the phone... "Hello?" and my husband says, "Zak forgot to get the trash out to the curb last night, please go wake him and tell him to do so."... I say, "Okaaaaaay?, bye."

Now, because MY SON, didn't do his job, I 'get' to wake up at O'Dark Early in order to inform him HE didn't DO.... HIS.... JOB!

Thanks husband!.... Thanks son!... I'm not a BIT tired today because of you... Not a BIT! And I'm sure with those 18-20 people we've got coming for dinner tonight, I'll be as bright and chipper as EVER!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Hey MB,
Fyi... I have a new blog address. Now 100% pharmacy-free!

6:33 PM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger scargosun said...

There would be blood in this house for that. I applaud your restraint.

8:41 PM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger Party of 5 said...

OH NO! I hope you were able to rest sometime today before your guests. MEN! The big ones and the little ones.

10:30 PM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger Chandra said...

We haven't had a phone in our bedroom for YEARS. I highly recommend it!

7:35 AM, June 13, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

ugh, i feel your pain, totally. i believe that hour of the day should be outlawed.

2:20 PM, June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home