Saturday, June 07, 2008

It's Almost Noon... Do I Know Where My Kids Are?

It's 11:33 am... The first day of summer vacation for my kids.
Do you think they're awake?
I'm laying bets as to exactly what time I'll eventually see their 'bright, shiny faces' today.
I'm guessing around 1:30... Anybody want to throw in a bid?

Momma's not gonna be happy if today sets the precedent for the rest of the summer.

11:54 am: But wait, I forgot to add... When they do get up either one or both of them will say, "Hey, so what do you wanna do today?" and then ask, "So, have you eaten?" GRRrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Oh~ I dream of the day my kids sleep in past 7:30 even on a non-school day! What's your secret?
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to getting to know another SITS sister! Have a fantabulous weekend!

2:34 PM, June 07, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

It's really quite simple blarney... Wait 'til they're teenagers!

And you dear sister, have a fantabulous weekend too! :-)

2:54 PM, June 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're not bothering you...and they're not fighting...and you're complaining?? LOL I remember my mom being annoyed with me for the same reasons!

3:39 PM, June 07, 2008  
Blogger EmBee said...

It's the principle okay?... It's not like I'm running a full service hotel... There's gotta be a check-out time! :-)

7:53 PM, June 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home