Monday, October 20, 2008

The Summer Of Gluttony

It was inevitable. What could I expect after all those BBQ's, Sweet Cobs of Corn dripping with butter, Ice Cream, Iced Coffees, Thick icey cool Milkshakes... It's all come back to bite me in the... or perhaps I should say, "Round out my ass."

Today, the 'Fat Pants' came down from the shelf in the back of my closet... And as I sit here typing, they continue to mock me.

"Told you so.... Told you so.... Told you so... Told you so...."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

i feel your pain....

8:50 AM, October 20, 2008  
Blogger scargosun said...

RIGHT
THERE
WITH
YOU

WW is calling

11:38 AM, October 20, 2008  
Blogger Katy said...

I keep waiting for a non-eating season to come around but once the summer of picnic food and ice-cream is over it's time for halloween candy and pumpkin pies. Then birthdays and Easter and before I know it we're back to picnic food and ice cream.

Because typing burns calories you'll be happy to hear that I tagged you. ;-) Now I have to go walk the dog, or maybe schedule lipo for myself...

8:41 AM, October 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home