Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Four & 1/2 Decades

1. .45 - It's a movie (sorry, never saw it.)

2. Forty-Five - The number of days this little guy was going to have to spend in reform school. (insanity)

3. 45 -
A Local TV station

4.
Free 45 - Vintage baby!!! (I REALLY like Olho de Boi.)

5.
45 Screens - I LOVE Tanzania

6.
45 DAYS Until - Well, less than that now, but for the purpose of illustration, I'm going with it.

7. I'll never forget
this forty-five!

8.
M-45 - Really?... Awesome!

9. A
Theatre

10. A
scary Forty-Five

11.
Drive it

12.
Too slow?

13.
Something to wear... Cool!

14.
45? - Well shiver me timbers!

15. Time to buy
the t-shirt!

It's the 15th and I'm Forty-Freakin'-Five!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

sorry i am a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

i hope it was a fantastic day for you.

catching up on all the other entries i am late for...
1. the BK and slanted house bits cracked me up.
2. i hope you get the 14 month deal and the weight loss. i am thinking i just need to wire my jaw shut so i can loose weight.
3. and uh, where was computer boy when you became the committee of one?

12:06 PM, October 15, 2009  
Anonymous Jon said...

Happy Birthday!

Don't forget this great "45":

http://sojuandi.blogsome.com/images/billydeesign.jpg

3:06 PM, October 15, 2009  
Blogger EmBee said...

Hey Lime, Today's my day so you're not late and THANKS!!!

I'll let you know how fantastic it is/was tomorrow!
:-)

3:45 PM, October 15, 2009  
Blogger kiddiesandkitties said...

Happy Birthing Day, Embee! Hope the next 45 are even better!

6:10 PM, October 15, 2009  
Anonymous LindaHH said...

Happy Birthday dearie. If I were more organized I'd have sent a card. Hopefully you weren't expecting one from your disorganized cousin in law. But, I hope your day was great and I am sending warm thoughts your way. Actually, this is Florida, everything is warm and sweaty. It's one big hot flash here in sunny FLA. And everything is relative, 45 is freakin young to some of us.

7:19 PM, October 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home