Friday, June 09, 2006

Storm's a Brewin'

Yesterday the powers that be conspired against me. I tried to get online to blog twice in the afternoon only to find that the network was running so interminably slow that my lack of patience led me to tasks that I really should be focusing on.

After dinner I decided to try again and my daughter came running downstairs to tell me I had to "Come look at the clouds!!!" It was evident that we were in for one heck of a lightning storm and having just read the article in this months 'Readers Digest' I wasn't going to take any chances with being on my computer.

The situation however, led to some really great photographs of the turmoil in the skies.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger (M)ary said...

I helped a co-worker move last week. We had to unload the truck in a storm but after it had passed, there were 2 rainbows!

A double rainbow seems like a sign of good luck! (so does that mean a storm is a sign of bad luck?)

Or maybe it is just weather and it means the atmosphere is doing what it always does, flipping from good to bad weather randomly.

8:32 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger EmBee said...

Double rainbow would lead me to believe that the move was a good omen.

As for the storm and the fact that I wasn't able to blog all day led me to believe the powers that be were telling me I just didn't have anything interesting to say.

9:11 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe the skys were just more interesting! Some wonderful pics!

4:13 PM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home