Monday, March 05, 2007

Leading Parallel Lives...

I've been spending my time working part-time at the Art Studio while Heather (the owner) is on vacation in Jamaica.

Today I had to call Heather to ask her a question regarding publicity for the shop. Naturally she was on the beach when I called her husbands cell phone. I waited as he retrieved her from the clear, warm Jamaican sea. I chatted with her briefly after she gave me an answer to the question I called about. She asked how everything was going at the studio, we laughed and said our goodbyes. Then I stepped out of my car into the freezing wind and entered the grocery store in order to attend to this weeks food shopping...

And that's the end of today's depressing story!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

that IS depressing. i coulduse some warm weather to burn off the sickness here.

9:51 AM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home