Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Conversation between the jeans in my closet...

Pair #1: "I really don't think I can take much more of this... My seams are stretched beyond all reason."

Pair #2: "I'm okay with it, I guess. After a washing, it can be quite painful at first, but once she does a few deep knee bends I'm able to stretch out enough so I can pretty much relax.

Pair #3: "You two are lucky... At least you get to see the outside of the closet once in a while! She outgrew me months ago and the way things are going I'll end up with hanger creases for the rest of my days.

Pair #1 to Pair #3: Always complaining #3... At least you don't need to worry about stretched-out pocket seams... I'm beginning to look rediculous!

A low booming voice sounds from the top shelf at the back of the closet... Oh HORROR, it's the FAT JEANS.... "MMmmwwwwhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!! My reign is nigh... I'm going to over-take you ALL!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

Hey!!! what were you doing in MY closet????

LMAO!

1:15 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger EmBee said...

Oh Lime, our jeans would be perfect pals, I can just tell!

2:47 PM, May 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home